By Savicom News
Optimize your emails
- Focus on one main subject rather than listing multiple bits of important information. We do not want to burden the reader or let anything fall through the cracks!
- Ensure that your copy contains correct grammar and is free of any errors.
- Add a clear call to action, especially at the end of your email. Make it easy for them to do what you want by adding a CTA button as well.
- Your email needs to be relevant!
- Be frequent and consistent in the manner of sending emails. Readers will remember and expect you.
- Of course, personalize the message and subject line with their name and using ‘you’ throughout the email. Make them feel special.
Leverage existing social networks via social media, partners, etc.
- Social proof is important. People trust other consumers who also engage with your company, which is why you need to display testimonials in your emails. Use quotes and even data as trust is the key to a long-lasting relationship.
- Utilize your partners’ brand to establish credibility and gain a wider audience.
Create social ties/insider group (community)
- Do NOT forget to add social sharing buttons such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +, etc at the bottom of your email in order to make it easier for them to gain more information about your services. This will create collaborative communities where customers can engage in constructive dialogue with each other.
- Encourage participation by adding surveys and polls and asking readers to respond on social media. By asking for their input, you are increasing the chance that they will open your emails in the future.
- Referrals are the number one way in which companies gain long term customers. Incentivizing current customers to refer their networks goes a long way in growing your email list.
- Add further value by offering early access to your blog or including downloads. This will give an exclusive edge to those customers who really contribute to your community by making them feel like they are a part of something special.
- Another way to further incentivize readers is by offering deals and utilizing gamification. This is a proven theory to attain and retain customers as well as their interest in opening your emails.
Contact Customer Support at (415) 617-9016 or email email@example.com for assistance.